Re: iPhone X order status
ASEDIA1056
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I am right with you and LiveStrongRB. Called AGAIN today and also called my bank to make sure everything was good (verizon did charge me a $0 authorization). Verizon again told me my order was accepted and everything seemed good for 11/3 delivery. We shall wait and see. I hope that I wake up to a tracking number and charge tomorrow.

0 Likes
RHOOCH38

Able to track my order but it’s literlly just sitting in Memphis at the FedEx facility don’t understand why Not ship early before 11/3 lol. I’m positive a lot of phones are just waiting to be deliverd Friday. What are the chances of an early delivery?

0 Likes
RAPMAR53

I got my confirmation, it has a delivery date of 11/3. When I call customer service, it gives me a ship date of 11/3, so who knows. I assume if I'm going to receive it on 11/3, the charge will hit my card tomorrow (Wednesday) for it to arrive Friday.

Also; I saw somewhere where you can check your shipment through UPS or FedEx and get a delivery date.

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think you and LiveStrongRB need to worry too much. I ordered mine at 3:20 am EST - had my credit card payment declined on sunday at 7pm - I immediately put in a different credit card within 20 mins, had my order stuck in "Processing" the whole day sunday and monday, I called the verzion customer service rep to confirm if the payment had gone through (my credit card showed a pending charge) and was told that the device would SHIP on 11/3 even though my confirmation says DELIVERS by 11/3. Woke up today to a Tracking number by FedEx showing that it's on it's way from PA to arrive at my doorstep on 11/3.

0 Likes
Zmm

I got my tracking this morning, after ordering at 1220

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah i think whoever was able to put in their order in the first 20-30 mins thru Verizon are going to get their devices shipped and delivered by 11/3.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Zmm,

What color and size did you order?  I completed my order at 3:11am EST but got an delivery date of 11/10....I ordered the space gray 256gb.  I am hoping to get it this Friday but its not looking good for me lol...

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

hey man - if it helps, I ordered 256GB, White/Silver iPhone X. I completed my order at 3:20am EST and my delivery date is 11/3 (confirmed). Maybe your delivery date is 11/10 because probably more people ordered the Black/Space Gray version before you did by that time. But you never know - there's always a chance to get it delivered earlier.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info, I am figuring that it what it is, either way, I'm glad it won't be too much longer, just an extra week....

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Ja90, I ordered the 256gb space gray and was done at 3:11am EST with confirmation email sent at 3:15am EST and got EDD of 11/10.  So I am assuming the space gray is in more demand at this time.  There is no changes on my account or charges on my credit card as of yet.  I was so hoping that it may come this Friday since so many people are already getting tracking info this early....