Re: iPhone X order status
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes but if I didn't answer the door the signed and dated note I placed in an envelope and left on the front door would have been acceptable according to the driver.

0 Likes
SHALEB3

I did the same thing but mine still says pending?

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received my iPhone X Silver 256GB about an hour ago... having fun setting it up... especially since i was running iOS 11.2 public Beta 2 on my old iPhone 7+ 256GB jet black.....  HAVE TO GET THE new X up to the same level before i can restore my back up!

Anyway good luck to the rest of you.  Yes you have to have a SIGNED NOTE left for the FedEx driver or actually be present to Sign for it.

0 Likes
mynameisnizzam

Finally received my shipping info. It was showomg processing status this whole time. Talked to live chat rep about 4 hours ago and they assured me it would arrive by 8pm CST tonight. But that’s not the case. It just shipped out of Coastsville, PA. I’m not getting it till the 7th now. I’m pretty livid...

0 Likes
MAHDAK68
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I live in an apartment complex where all of the delivered packages go to the office, will that be an issue?

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got my X about lunch time today from fedex. It’s awesome so far!! Good luck to everyone else!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
mizreecy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine was delivered to the office at my complex today since there were quite a few deliveries. Within minutes of it being delivered FedEx called me and let me know that it was at the office.

Sent from my iPhone

Ja90
Enthusiast - Level 2

So anybody with an 11/15 EDD, I ordered space gray 256 gb at 3:27 AM central, for EDD of 11/15, my card just got a pending charge today (11/03/17) about 30 minutes ago, so I’m confident of early next week delivery. And hope you get yours early also

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SYESDNIL11, we know that the delivery of your new phone is very important. I know that there is a delay in our response but want to ensure that this has been received. Please let us know if you have experienced any issue with delivery.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Geek1983, I know that I would be excited for this delivery. Please watch for updates on the status at http://spr.ly/65818h76c.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes