Re: iPhone X order status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rpgarrett75703, we hope to hear that you are now enjoying that amazing new phone. Learn tips and tricks at http://spr.ly/65898h7Bz.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brandoncatz, we hope that your new phone has reached you and that you are now enjoying it. Here are some quick tips and tricks to get you started at http://spr.ly/65878h7Hl;

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received my phone last night, around 5:30. Absolutely loving it. Previous phone was a 6S, so the increased real estate is a huuuuuuge step forward for me. The OLED screen look amazing. Face ID works Really well, IMO, though a lot of my apps aren’t yet optimized for it or r being buggy (banking app and Starbucks!!!). Took almost no time to adjust to the lack of a home button. Control center is the only thing that took any time. Tried all 3 of the phone cases I bought. Using the Tozo clear case cuz it was the thinnest of the three, but ordered another one last night which I’ll try tomorrow. Tozo case is clear, but it’s also very slick and has no texture on the sideS. Feels like it’ll slip out of my hands. I’d also HIGHLY recommend Anker’s screen protectors which were on sale yesterday. Easiest installation ever. They make it a no brainer. congrats to all that have or will be getting theirs in the in the near future!

Btw, how do I stop getting emails for this one forum?

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received and loving it!!! Thanks for the tips!

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

https://lifehacker.com/iphone-x-tips-and-tricks-you-need-to-know-right-now-1820086402

heres a great link that shows u how to do screenshots, force restart the phone, quick disable Face ID, and more.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine will be here tuesday.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting that stellar device is vital. I assure you that as soon as it is ready to go out, you will get a notification by text and through email. We got you covered.
NicoleT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting that stellar device is vital. I assure you that as soon as it is ready to go out, you will get a notification by text and through email. We got you covered.

NicoleT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to get your iPhone X as soon as possible. Let's look into this. I will be sending you a private message.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to know the status of your order. We'll get to the bottom of this. Please respond to the private message we sent you.

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes