Re: iPhone X order status
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the SG 256 as well with a 12/13 ship date on 10/31 so don't give up hope. I know it sucks having to wait but we will all hopefully get one before Christmas. It definitely sucks when you see friends who ordered after you either get the phone before you or will be getting it before you. A friend of mines said she's getting hers on the 30th and ordered after me, while I still have a pending order with a 12/13 ship date.   Trend seems to be that the orders are getting pushed up earlier than expected but I ordered probably the most popular model out of the 4 choices, as did you, I'm not holding my breath but we may get our phones by the end of this month. Either way I'm getting my iPhone X sometime. I'm going to post any updates when I see a change in my pending order.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 10/27 11am iPhone X silver 256 gb shipped yesterday arrives tomorrow cannot wait be patient everyone

0 Likes
KACBUC40
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pretty disappointed with Verizon. Ordered the space grey 256 @7am on November 6.  Had a friend order the same phone over 24 hours later on AT&T and it arrived today. My ship date? 12/13.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That makes me remember a friend of mines on Sprint ordered hers on the 7th and she expects hers on the 30th. Still that's a hell of a lot better than 12/13. Same phone and everything. So why is Verizon so far behind in filling people's orders while other carriers are filling their orders so fast.  I don't get it. Makes me wonder if I should switch carriers in the future if this keeps up.

Charo101
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe because verizon has more customers therefore more orders......

Simple math

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Well, maybe it's time to switch carriers then. Lol

0 Likes
Charo101
Enthusiast - Level 3

Time to have bad service lol i moved from sprint many years ago it was horrible lol

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I know I was just messing around

0 Likes
Rokku

I ordered a Space Grey & a Silver 64GB iPhone X on November 5th at about 4-5pm. I received a original shipping day of December 1st. My car was charged on November 15th. It shipped on November 16th, and due to be here November 20th.

0 Likes
Techitrucker

I ordered October 27 at 1400. Card was charged for 2 Space Grey 256 GB last night November 17 at 2017. Status changed from EDD of December 6 to preparing order for shipment. They processed the charges for each phone seperators so I'm going to guess it's coming in to packages instead of just one.

0 Likes