Re: iPhone X order status
ADACAM51

I ordered mine on 11/18/17, and the expected shipping date is 12/13/17. I was wondering if there is a way to expedite mine. I will be traveling to overseas on the 10th of December for at least 3 months, and i will have to cancel my order if don't get by then. I'm so stress out right now.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I know orders have been coming sooner than expected, more so with the silver models, so one can hope that it comes sooner than the 13th, but I pre-ordered the space gray 256gb on 10/31 with a ship date of 12/13 as well and I'm still waiting for my order to get processed and shipped. So it's hard to tell when your order will get shipped being mines hasn't either yet.

0 Likes
DatRudeBoi

It looks like orders are being filled about 3 week earlier than the EED. If you have the Verizon app keep checking it will change from pending to processing and that means it is ready to be shipped out.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

They are who I definitely prefer to go with just because they are amazing throughout the process. I‘ve ordered through Apple before and they were great also but I prefer Best Buy (less mayhem). Verizon...although in the past when I preordered I always got my device on or before the release day (luck of the draw i suppose) I almost always had issues with activation and dealing with the local stores is horrendous, even if it’s not extremely crowded.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Mines been saying processing for a couple of weeks now. And I'm going through best buy next time probably.

MICBLA77

Ordered on 10/31. UPS delivery scheduled for tomorrow (11/24).

0 Likes
KACBUC40
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone order 256 SG after 10/31 And seen any movement?

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered my 256sg on 10/31 and I haven't even seen any movement yet sadly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenbaileyiii, we always want your orders arriving as quickly as possible. Can you tell us when your placed your order and if you have received it yet? Please notify us if you need further assistance as we are here for you to help?

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
who981

I placed my order on 10/27 with a shipdate of 12/01. Card was charged on 11/16, haven’t received any shipping info, order still listed as processing.

0 Likes