geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

the iPhone launched today

0 Likes
Re: iPhone X order status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MAHDAK68,

We want to make sure that we set the correct expectations in regards to your expected shipping date. Let's take a look. Please respond to private message for additional assistance.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
norskejan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yippeee!!  I just drove over to the airport/local UPS and picked up my X!  Due to the bad weather, I actually got it earlier because they brought it over by truck and ferry! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

axel_2078,

We want to make sure that we set the correct expectations in regards to your wife's iPhone X expected shippind date. To get started, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARTUC3

VZW Support,

I ordered my Silver 256gb Iphone X on 10/27 at 1:10 am PDT. I have a confirmation/deliver date of 11/15, though I've seen others who ordered around that time delivered today, 11/3. Any chance my delivery date will be scheduled earlier? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

My 2 iPhone X's were just delivered at 12:30pm. Was expecting by 8pm.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rmorton0573,

We want to set the correct expectations to avoid any inconvenience regarding your expected shipping date. I understand that you're expecting your device to ship on 11/3 (today). Do you have any current questions or concerns regarding your order at this time?

CoreyM_VZW

0 Likes
DERLUC55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can a VZW Support Agent slide into my DMs to help me check the status of my order? It's been stuck in processing for days.  My sister ordered her phone 30 minutes AFTER I did on preorder day and got hers today.  Same model. Same capacity.

0 Likes
brandoncatz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone is on the delivery truck and somewhere out there.  Hopefully it'll be much sooner than 8PM.  Very excited.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

that very weird and makes no sense that you ordered before but she got hers first.

0 Likes