Re: iPhone X order status
Techitrucker

Shipped today with a delivery date of Nov 20.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KACBUC40, we know how important it is to ensure that you have your new phone delivered as soon as possible. There’s always such high expectations when Apple launches a new device and we do our very best to ensure that we have as many devices available as possible. Of course, there are always various factors that can come into play with the differences between how many devices were in stock, how many orders were taken, etc. We can understand how you feel about your friend getting theirs sooner. Please be on the lookout for any new information regarding your latest order. Don’t forget that you can always keep track of the current order status at http://vz.to/2leABSC

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience is truly appreciated, kenbaileyiii. I definitely don't want to see you give up on Verizon. There has been an overwhelming demand for this amazing phone on the best network, but I'm confident it's going to be worth the wait. You can keep checking your order status by logging into https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp anytime. Orders are being fulfilled as we get new stock in, so if we happen to get your device even earlier than anticipated, you'll see a new shipment date when it's available. Is everything working well with your current phone and service?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Yes it is.  That's why I'm not complaining too much about the wait. I've had Verizon for over 15+ years. I'm not switching anytime soon. It just upsets me when people who are getting their phones earlier than me that ordered later than I did. Only difference is they ordered through best buy or from Apple so idk why ordering directly from Verizon is taking longer to fill orders than 3rd party vendors are. Best buy has an order date of November 30th for a 256gb space gray model right now on Verizon so why do I have a ship date of 12/13 still? It doesn't make sense to me. Even some best stores have the phone I want size wise but not color. That's why I'm waiting for the space gray model because that's the one I really want and you can't find it anywhere without ordering it.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

What would get the silver 256gb model through Verizon if it meant I could have it before my space gray arrives. That's how bad I want it.

0 Likes
DatRudeBoi

I had an EDD of 12/6 and mines was shipped on 11/15 so will definitely be sooner than later.

Order SG 256GB 10/27 - 10:50 Eastern time.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That's what I keep hoping for that it is sooner rather than later. Thanks for the update.

0 Likes
LSH_2840

I ordered 11/20./2017 and Expected Ship Date is 12/13/2017..

I can not waiting!!!!! Please

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can check your local Best Buy to see if they have them available. I got mine 6 days after ordering (and 3 weeks prior to the date estimated). A friend ordered hers after trying mine. She was initially told 11/30 arrival. She got the email that it was available for pickup 2 days later.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I think I'm going through best buy next year. They are a lot quicker and easier to deal with. A friend of mines ordered through best buy on 11/4 256 space gray model and still got hers before me this week. Meanwhile i ordered 10/31 and I'm still waiting on myself iPhone because I went through Verizon. If going through a 3rd party seller is faster then I definitely want to do that next time if I don't go directly through apple first. That doesn't make sense how carriers take longer than best buy.

0 Likes