iPhone X trade in program?
jd369

Dear Verizon,

Why are you only offering up to $300 in trade for the iPhone X when you offered over double that for the iPhone 7?  Why would I trade a superior phone in for half of what I got for my iPhone 6 when I upgraded to the 7.  Please tell me you have a better program coming out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X trade in program?
jd369

Are you going to take the remaining $348 I have in trade credit from my last upgrade and add it to the $300 you are offering for the X?  I should not have to come out of pocked more than $300 for the X based on your previous upgrade promotions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The iPhone X is an amazing device and I would love for you to enjoy it. Taking advantage of our promotions is an excellent benefit. We’re constantly running different promotions. At the moment the only available promotion is the $300 trade in promotional discount for eligible devices. We don’t have any available information regarding future promotions. Please continue to visit our Verizon Wireless home page for new promotions. You can also check our “Deals” page http://vz.to/2smgTLn for additional information.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jd369 wrote:

Are you going to take the remaining $348 I have in trade credit from my last upgrade and add it to the $300 you are offering for the X? I should not have to come out of pocked more than $300 for the X based on your previous upgrade promotions.

Any credits you haven't received yet from a previous promotion are forfeited if you enter into a new promotional purchase with a DPP agreement and trade in your current eligible phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes