iPhone XR calls cutting in & out
ccaudillo1974

I got the iPhone XR a few weeks ago & ever since then people tell me I am cutting in & out. I use my iPhone at my home office. I have full bars of service & no headset. This started as soon as I got it. No issues with my previous iPhone. Any ideas to fix it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone XR calls cutting in & out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ccaudillo1974

It’s important that the other party on your calls can hear you loud and clear when you’re speaking with them on your recently purchased iPhone XR device. I am terribly sorry that this has been your experience with your newly purchased device. I would love to help.

Is this happening on every call? Have you noticed this only happening when you’re on calls at your home office and is it only happening when you’re in one particular part of your home? Also, if you put the phone on speakerphone, does the other party hear you better?

I would like to recommend a couple of troubleshooting steps. First, power your device off, remove and reinsert your device SIM card: http://spr.ly/6602EC9Ls. Let me know if the problem continues after trying this step.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes