incoming calls from extensions going straight to voicemail
fltlnrs

I don't get a caller ID on my phone when my Dr. calls so it goes to voicemail. It just shows a plus sign and four digits, +####. Everything is unblocked.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: incoming calls from extensions going straight to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fltlnrs, we want for you to always get every call that comes through, so allow us to help. Is the software on your phone fully updated? You can check by going to Settings -- General -- Software Update. If there is a software update available, please do the update & let us know if this helps this situation. Have you made any changes recently to your phone around the time this problem started? Do you use our Call Filter app? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
GM8221

we have updated our phones.  There have been no changes to our phones.  yes we have call filtering on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@GM8221 ,

It's great to know that you update your phones, although with updates being few and far between it's better to just be on the current software versions for your devices. Are all of your incoming calls going to voicemail, or just certain ones? What do you mean by calls from extensions? Are they the same numbers each time or different? -Russell

0 Likes