<name>, you've successfully cancelled your order.
kalramay
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I was able to order an iPhone X with a November 3 delivery date. This morning i wake up to find an email in my inbox sort of implying I've accomplished something by having cancelled my order. While I did no such thing. I've tried reaching out to chat customer support (even tried technical) and get lines closed and to call back on Monday. I am not sure if this is a batch of folks getting [removed] or just my bad luck. Trying to get a hold of someone that can get me a straight answer but nothing. Has this happened to anyone else or know anything about such a situation? or am I just [removed] on this?

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Re: <name>, you've successfully cancelled your order.
CORBOZ78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Count me in the same boat! Exactly like you, I got an email this morning indicating I've "successfully cancelled my order", when I NEVER cancelled my order. I stayed up until midnight trying to order this thing - I'd never cancel it. And just like you, I tried to contact VZ support but chat wasn't available and the employee support lines were closed (i work at a VZ subsidiary).

I'm absolutely livid right now.

0 Likes
FRASTI43

My family has the same thing  also.  3am placed order was conformed and processing and then today an email.  We did not cancel and no support is crazy.  Why is there no way to find out why and what is going on.  This is very disappointing and upsetting.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You've come to the right place for help CORBOZ78. I know how important it is to make sure you receive the phone you ordered. I apologize you were unable to reach us on the phone for assistance. We can definitely review your account, and see what's going on.

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and check the status of your order.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes