no signal at all
ramirez65
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just left sprint to go with verizon as i had them years ago for cell coverage . at the time my phone worked everywhere even under ground and basments . now i regret coming back to verizon cause now when working in the basement in my  building? oh by the way im a building superintendant , i have no and i mean no bars on my phone ,and i have the iphone sx max . what happened verizon ?your about to loose a ton of customers if you dont fix this issue . plus the monthly charge your charging for service? pre-paid carriers have better coverage at a fraction of the price and works everywhere. im thinking about porting my number back to sprint if this doesnt get resoved soon.(over and out)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no signal at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ramirez65, I rely on my phone heavily for many tasks, so I know how urgent reliable service is. However, receiving service in certain areas, homes and buildings can be difficult. Service in an area can change for many reasons, such as new construction, population changes, or changes in the network capacity in the area. 

Keeping you with Verizon is a priority. We recommend attempting to disable HD Voice as shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-206984/ and retesting. 

We will need to gather more information to better assist. Does the phone work well once you leave this location? Is there access to Wi-Fi at the location? 

0 Likes
OldEmil

Currently, at least since 9am Pacific Time, no service at all.  No phone, no internet available.  None.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that we get some service on your phone, OldEmil. Does the phone work well once you leave this location? Is there access to Wi-Fi at the location? 

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes