Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
WearingScars
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre-ordered 10/28 and have a ship date of 12/1. Silver 256gb. I check almost everyday hoping to see that the ship date has changed...but honestly at this point I'm fine with 12/1 due to being out of town until 11/27 for Thanksgiving. God knows how long I'd have to wait if they try to deliver while I'm away and I miss FedEx/UPS and they send my device back. I think I'd actually cry.

myhandy

Ordered space grey 256GB iPhone X on 10/27 at 9:30 am. Original ship date was 12/6. Now arriving tomorrow, 11/17, YIPPIE !!!

0 Likes
ROBBY1969
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered my 64GB in Space Gray ​on 11/3 and got email this morning that is being shipped and should have it on the 18th.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Y'all are lucky. Ordering the 64gb version definitely helps. It seems they are filling those orders a lot quicker.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah. for real though. this is such a humbling experience. I have absolutely no patience. lol

0 Likes
ANT21089
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's awesome! I'm still trying to understand how these preorders work. Granted I'm aware of limited stock, color and size options, and area play a role. I ordered mine (256 space grey) on 10/27 at around 9a.m.,  and have been stuck in processing ever since. Hoping that the movement in yours will mean mine should be moving within the next week or so.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenbaileyiii, you make so very valid points. I'm here to shed some light on the pre-oder shipping process. Devices do ship on a first come first serve basis. However, depending on the demand of a specific model some devices may ship later or earlier than others. As you stated, a 64GB phone will more than likely ship before a 256GB phone, because the cost is more affordable and there is a lower demand for phones with less storage. Color impacts shipments as well, as a new or more unique color may have a higher demand. That means those devices will take a bit longer to ship out due to more orders being placed for that particular model. We work hard to ensure everyone that they will get their pre-order as soon as possible and in the order in which it was placed.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Marcus. You've given the most informative response yet. Thank you

hstern314
Enthusiast - Level 3

Marcus is probably going to be fired for being too transparent and helpful.

JAY5SOUL
Enthusiast - Level 2

so i just received a text from verizon that my order (64gb space gray) is now processing. The money has been taken out of my account (processing). So I think i should receive shipping info sometime tomorrow. Im in NY (don't know if location means anything).

0 Likes