Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

The best part is I'm on a chat with them about it and they said they could

ship mine and to call the order processing department. And they told me

tough luck...

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:34 AM, JAY5SOUL <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
WearingScars
Enthusiast - Level 2

So update to my previous post a couple days ago....

I just logged in to see if there was any change in the shipping date and now I have no shipping date. I'm hoping that's a good thing rather than a bad thing and they're getting ready to ship it. But I'm just guessing....

Note: Pre-ordered Silver 256GB on 10/28 and had a ship date of 12/1.

ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too!  My credit card has a pending charge and I got a text from Verizon saying order received!  Fingers crossed      ...  silver 256 ordered 10/29

gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's good news when it disappeared from your app, it means it will ship soon but you have to check verizon website because they won't email the tracking at all, so it's going to be your own soon very excited for you both. I got mine Thursday and very happy still today with it, great phone for me, it will be for you as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANT21089, we always want you receiving your order when expected. We have sent you a private message to assist you further with this matter.
SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WearingScars
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright so final update from me everyone....

Checked my order and it shipped today and has a scheduled delivery for Tuesday 11/21! Gahhhh I'm so exciteddddd!!!!!

Good luck everyone...hope you get your new phones soon!

Note: I pre-ordered Silver 256GB on 10/28 and had a ship date of 12/1 (but shipped today--11/18!)

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine shipped as well!!!  Silver 256GB with edd 12/1coming Tuesday 11/21

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh mannnnnnn! Y’all I’m so ready for mine

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been following this post since I ordered my phone (Silver 256) on the 14th. When I ordered it, it said 12/06. Once I paid it said 12/13, which I found strange. A couple of days later I ordered one for my son (Space Gray 256) and my 12/13 date disappeared, I don't know what to think. I don't expect it to ship as early as some of  you but this date disappearance is starting to bother me. Anybody has any idea what could that possibly mean? I'd appreciate any help understanding this. Thanks!

0 Likes
WearingScars
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey ANAOHA44,

My shipping date also disappeared for a day, then was updated a day later saying that it was shipped and came with a tracking number.

If history repeats itself, it's possible that it's getting ready to ship and they're updating the system for a tracking number and EDD.

Hope that helps!

0 Likes