Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you! Hopefully that’ll be the case too! Enjoy your phone Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tuckeral77
Enthusiast - Level 2

just curious if you had any updates regarding your order of the silver 256 on the 14th? Did your date come back? did your CC get charged? I ordered a silver 256 on 11/9 and still have a date of 12/6 with no movement that I can see of at this time.

0 Likes
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok so I’m officially pissed. All my local Apple stores have availability for this phone. What the hell @verizon?

0 Likes
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need to rephrase this. I. Officially upset! All my local Apple stores have availability for this phone. What’s going on Verizon?

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I just checked my local apple stores and one store has the 256 sg model available for verizon but they are over 2 hours away and I can't make that far of a drive today. I don't get how they are in stock when people are still waiting for preoders. That's funny yet irritating.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue with my apple store, having 256gb silver and grey, but I waited for my phone and it paid off, no regrets waiting i enjoy my phone now and it kicks butt as far as how the phone is on the outside, it isn't too big and just right size for me, i will not upgrade until this phone become obsolete and they don't update anymore.

QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seriously.  After how all this has been handled and how Verizon responded to me when asking questions about my order, this will be the last time I ever purchase a phone from them that isn't in a store, in stock, that I can walk away with at that moment...  From people getting their phones shipped to them before people who ordered the exact same phone earlier, to all of this... Forget it... Never doing this to myself again...

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I agree I think I will appreciate it more if I wait for it.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I don't blame you this is my first time doing something like this and it's crazy.

0 Likes
c_ramirez
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I ordered my silver 256 on 10/31 and shipped yesterda!!