Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I ever do this again I will most likely order straight through Apple.  Co-worker ordered his through Apple Upgrade program and got his early last week.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I think it will be a lot easier that way JOSMAN91 because you can just do it from the apple store app itself since youll have an iPhone after all. Also have a better chance of getting it on launch day. But it is nice to see the silver 256gb models starting to get shipped on the date I ordered. Now question is when are the space gray models gonna start shipping? I hope I hear something this week hopefully. Fingers crossed!

ANT21089
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally received my shipping info. Ordered on 10/27 @ 9a.m. 256 SG. Had date of 12/6/2017.  Received notification late on Friday evening that they were processing my order, then received details that if would be shipped by today (11/20).

ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

well I hope im next in line! I ordered 10/30. so I just keep checking in hoping that it will send me some good news

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the update! I can't wait until mines gets shipped

JAY5SOUL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received mine. You won't regret it! 

vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received my 256gb SG. Original delivery date 12/6. Ordered 10/27 10 am. I still haven’t received Verizon’s confirmation email providing me my tracking number. I manually checked my order status and got that info.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you say manually, what site?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizons order status page that they sent me from the original emailed order confirmation. I’m having trouble activating it though so I’m assuming I have to use the SIM card it came with and not the one from my iPhone 7.

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Manuel check as in log into the site? Or is there another way?

0 Likes