Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know you are eager for your new phone, SCOLEF13. Sorry to learn you hadn't received it at the time this message posted. I know it has been a few hours now. Has there been any update on your order? Please let us know if we can help.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do the Verizon content transfer.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
CHRATM

yup! For most people. I was skeptical about it, but I ordered a space gray iphone x 256gb on friday and my shipping date was for 12/13. Just checked today and it was already shipped by FedEx and it's on its way. it says 2-Day Shipping so I should be getting it this Friday. Only 1 week of waiting. And from all the comments I've seen the 256gb model seems to be the one with the biggest wait time.

0 Likes
MColontrelle

I ordered Thanksgiving 2 256gb Silver iphones online says pending and nothing on FedEx for delivery but the hold on my card has dropped off and no where to be found or any charges. Anyone else have this happen? Not sure if I should be happy or worried lol

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new iPhone purchase MColontrelle. We understand the importance of ensuring your phone order is being processed successfully.  Have you checked the status of your order by clicking, http://vz.to/2bCoCy6 Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking details. 

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes