Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

10/27 ay 4:50am.. 12/1 shipping date

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erlcol83 We understand you are excited about getting your new iPhone X, congratulations. At this time the orders are shipping on the scheduled dates. If it does ship early you will be notified.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ERLCOL83 Don't give up hope. It's always when you least expect it that great things happen. Good luck.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed mine on the 27th and got a 12/6 date. What model did you order. I got the space grey 256gb.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

10/27 at 4:50am.. i got 12/1. i ordered the space grey 256 gb

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

ordered a silver 256 on 11/4 and supposed to ship 12/6

0 Likes
REDBARNEZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Stilllllll patiently waiting. Edd 12/1 ordered on 11/3. Sat up until time for orders and it wouldn’t work for me. Hus had to order with his login later that day. Really bummed that I pre ordered and people can just walk in and buy one now and mine still isn’t coming until December. What’s the point in a pre order?

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

you have to be patient everyone that ordered their phones 10/27 haven't gotten our phones yet. i received shipping info on my phone today and i ordered it at 3:50 am on 10/27

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bmoore, From following these threads on here, I'm ALMOST as excited that your phone shipped as I will be when mine does!  I know you've been waiting and waiting!

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

thank you lol,

0 Likes