Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,595 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Iphone X, poor service and dropped calls!!
LISMAR33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've read the questions and answers in the forums, and tired all the suggestions, (except purchasing and extender), my brother has gone into the Verizon store for help, and nothing is working.  I was with Sprint for 10 years and never had the problems I am having with Verizon.  My brother and I were on my account together and decided to change to Verizon for 2 reasons, 1.  Quote from your commercials "Verizon has the largest most reliable 4G LTE network in America" and, 2. I can talk and surf at the same time.  The problem is Verizon has not delivered or honored either of these promises.  My brother and I both have tired everything we were told.  The service is slow and spotty and we both drop calls all the time, this happens everywhere.  We live close to the city, where there is plenty of tower coverage (84401), and I do not have tall buildings or metal buildings that might interfere. I never had any service problems with Sprint, except up in the mountains, but other family members with Verizon could get service here and there, so that was something we also would have liked.  So we switched and now we both are on a contract with Verizon for $1100 for each phone and I also purchased and iWatch with Data, which works about the same.  I've been told by several iPhone X users that they have the same problem.  I am thoroughly disappointed and wish I could go back to Sprint, but since I signed my life away with Verizon, I guess my only recourse is to spread the word about how terrible Verizon service really is and don't ever give up your AT&T or Sprint service, in fact I've heard Cricket is better.  If it is something to do with your service and Apple, it's your responsibility to make Apple fix the problem or allow us out of this contract and return the phones.  We have only been with Verizon for a few months.  So what is Verizon REALLY going to do about this outrageous issue????

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic