Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,865 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon slows down data on prepaid customers
aarango1217
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why doesn't Verizon tell their prepaid customers the truth? All customer support does is try to find other reasons to blame the slow speed. Verizon slows down speeds on data for prepaid users when other non-prepaid users are on the network. Verizon deprioritizes prepaid customers data in order to better service their non-prepaid users. And that is the real reason and the truth. i was using T-mobile prepaid with the same phone before porting to Verizon. No problem on  data speeds at all! i switched to Verizon because they have better area coverage and the prepaid prices seemed reasonable. What a shock on the terrible data service! its very frustrating. i am in New York City where there are plenty of towers and it take me up to 5 MINUTES to load a page if i am lucky.   Everyone who is thinking about going to Verizon Prepaid DON'T if you use data or anything that requires internet connection. You do not get what you pay for!

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic