Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,100 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I pay my bill, even thought I've exceeded?
Bloo185
Enthusiast - Level 1

I make my prepaid payments online via the credit/debit option. I however do not feel comfortable saving my card information online. Which means that each time I make a payment, I go through the manual process of re-adding my card information, thus updating the status. All of which I'm fine doing over and over again. There are times where I may add funds to my account 2 or 3 times within a month. Obviously this is a problem.

I have made numerous attempts through the prepaid service number: 888-294-6804 . The automated system will not update my debit card information, and will proceed to disconnect the call. After being disconnected I redialed '888-294-6804' to speak with an agent via the "4, 6, 4" menu prompts. Unfortunately immediately after entering my 10 digit mobile number, I was routed directly to the automated payment center. Thus the "4, 6, 4" menu prompts no longer worked, and I was again disconnected by the automated service.  I've repeated this exact process 4 times now. I've even used the "611" option on the mobile device and I'm still unable to add a payment option. I'm hoping someone will be able to provide me with a working solution

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic