Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,804 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Visual Voicemail app no longer compatible on Galaxy S7 after Oreo Update
justagrrlinny
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Verizon Visual Voicemail app is no longer compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S7 after I updated to Oreo. Is there a fix for this? Whenever I get a voicemail, the app "attempts" to open but then is forced shut. I cannot reinstall the app as it no longer appears in the Google Playstore and when searching Google Chrome for it, it says my device is not compatible with the app. It was BEFORE the Oreo update. I can only hear my voicemail by dialing *86 now. Also, I have no way to disable the app to avoid the app crashing every time I receive a voicemail and I do not want to uninstall the app in case a fix comes through. Which leads me to my question...can you fix the Verizon Visual Voicemail app so that it works on the Samsung Galaxy S7 again with Oreo? And yes, I've cleared all caches and shut down and restarted my phone and it did not fix the issue.

Who I have the same questioned this topic