Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,032 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Cloud access after service disconnect
JASPAN54
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizonadmin

Dear Verizon,

I find it astonishing and sad to hear that we cannot access our cloud to retrieve our personal items and precious memories from the Verizon Cloud after disconnecting the service.  I have been a long-time customer of Verizon and I am appalled at the poor customer service and the insensitive direction that Verizon has taken to its departing customers.  Despite once being a loyal customer, I made the mistake of not retrieving my pictures/videos from my cloud before disconnecting my service.  Now I cannot access this account, and in fact I have been told by Verizon Customer Service that I need to port my old number back to Verizon, sign up for a new account, and pay a 30 dollar activation fee in order to retrieve my cloud content.

This is ridiculous and now I appreciate my decision of leaving the Verizon Family.  Furthermore, the moment I spoke with customer service about my termination of the account, the tone of all conversations went from happy and helpful to monotone and little can be done attitude.  I believe I have the right to access my content and retrieve my items before all my memories are wiped away from the system.  I paid all my bills on time, and as such this content belongs to me.

I look forward to your response, and please don't tell me that I have go through reactivation of my account via porting in number and paying additional fees again.

JP

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic