Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,606 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Cellular dead zone at Grass Lawn Park in Redmond, WA
Arashikou
Enthusiast - Level 1

For years now, there has been a cellular dead zone at Grass Lawn Park in Redmond, WA, not far from the Microsoft corporate campus. It is worst on the south side of the park, along Old Redmond Road. When driving along this road, my cellular signal invariably cuts out between 148th Avenue NE and 140th Avenue NE, sometimes as far out as 132nd Avenue NE. The signal is not much better on the north side of the park, though sometimes a few bars of slow data can be found there. I assume the surrounding neighborhood is affected as well. The signal does not get better or worse when there are more or fewer people around.

This has been going on for at least ten years now, and it amazes me that nobody has reported it, especially as it's right in the middle of a neighborhood full of rich Microsoft employees, it affects the thousands of people who commute through this area each weekday, and it encompasses the favored park many of them take their children to. But I haven't known how to report it until now. I hope you can take a look at this longstanding dead zone.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic