Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,955 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon hides Samsung cloud!
PinkVictor
Enthusiast - Level 1

I work for samsung and I know that all Samsung devices have Samsung Cloud app built in. Verizon hides Samsung cloud and forces us to use their cloud, which is ridiculous, because there is also google cloud and drop box that give people a lot more  free storage. I had to install an app to locate Samsung Cloud and now I have it set up. The app is "quick shortcut maker". I just want to post this in the hope that customers find this post and are aware of the scam. I hope Verizon changes their ways.

I have let all my customers know about Samsung cloud and I always advise customers to disable Verizon cloud. I get plenty of older customers coming in because their devices are advieing them to buy more storage. These are generally cuetomers who live on a fixed income. They come in to best buy stressed out because they fear losing pictures and contacts. I make sure they leave satisfied with google and Samsung cloud. Verizon is shadier than a willow tree at high noon!

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic