Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,985 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

An appointment to purchase phones?
jmbmn
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have been Verizon customers for a number of years, with work and personal phones. We just went into the Verizon store in St Louis Park, MN - 8504 Hwy 7. We waited for someone to wait on us for 10 minutes and then my partner said "excuse me, do we need a number or appointment?" The man barely looked up and said, "we prefer that you have an appointment; you can't just expect to walk in and get service." Before that, there was no acknowledgement of our presence or a "someone will be with you in a bit." He made us feel like we were an inconvenience rather than long-time, loyal customers who were about to buy the latest Samsung or Apple phones.  i am not sure if it was because we were middle-aged women and he thought we were looking for a flip phone Smiley Happy or he is rude to everyone.  Do we really need an appointment to spend money at Verizon? Do we have to find another location that might actually appreciate our business? Are there other carriers that might appreciate our business? I thought there was heavy competition in the mobile phone space.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic