Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,011 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone Never Delivered - Verizon Not Helping
KELCHU10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a phone on 3/3 and it was supposed to be delivered on 3/7 via FedEx. At 5:30 pm on 3/7, I received a notification that it was actually going to be delivered by 3/8 EOD. It did not arrive on 3/8. On 3/9, I then received an update it was dropped-off on 3/7 at 5:15 pm. It was never delivered. I am now on phone call number 8 with Verizon, trying to figure this out. When I placed my order, I was told there would be a signature required. However, there was no signature required. As Verizon incorrectly placed the order and allowed for it to be dropped off at a building (in downtown Chicago), it feels like this should fall on them. My phone is now lost, and I am being told that FedEx has to come out and look for it (nott sure where they will be looking...?) It all feels like a really terrible first Verizon experience and that nobody will accept responsibility for this error.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is all Verizon service like this? How can I go about getting a phone?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic