Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,893 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

NO SERVICE suddenly
binderfam04
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have been longtime verizon customers, have never had an issue with coverage or service. We have lived in our current home for a year and a half with no issues, coverage and signal have always been fine. Very few dropped calls during that whole time. Of course we just upgraded to new phones that we are still paying on as we have always been pleased with the coverage and service we have gotten. Suddenly yesterday in the middle of the day all 4 devices on our acct go to NO SERVICE. It has now been almost 24 hours like this. I reached out to VZW on fb last night and they walked me through various steps to try to troubleshoot and the only answer I get is I'm in a variable coverage area. Why is this suddenly coming up? We have never had an issue before and if I had known we were in a "VARIABLE COVERAGE AREA" I would've went with a different provider when we moved. The analyst on fb could only tell me it SHOULD come back eventually but zero time frame or reason as to why we are suddenly in a dead zone. As soon as we leave the house the signal starts to come back, nothing has changed in our neighborhood, no big buildings that have went up that could possibly block signals etc. Has anyone else been through this, did your signal ever come back? I feel like we are just going to have to jump ship and go with a different provider as we work from home and can't be without our devices. We are located in Inez, TX 77968 and apparently there are no outages in our area, just our dead no service house I guess.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic