Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,243 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

black friday deal not honored
CALPOW60
Enthusiast - Level 1

on Black Friday there was a deal on the verizon web site  for a google pixel XL for $600 at $25.00 for 24 months. There has not been a single monthly boll from them that has the 25 charge. instead its 36.24 every month. And every month I call and every monthy Ive been told it takes 2-3 months for the credits to start appearing to make it 25 per month. But here I am 6 months into my contract and still no deal. And today when I called verizon, they say they can't even find the prmotion I signed up for. 

I wish now I had taken screen shots of the black friday deal on the web site because I have no hard proof of the deal. But I know it was there.

Did anyone else see the black friday deal for the google pixel for $600 at 25 / month for 24 months? Has anyone else actually gotten that deal?

To add insult to injury, they won't let me return the phone because it's outside of the 14day return window.

Net result. I feel like I've been cheated. And while the customer service reps are just as pleasant as they can be. Versizon has done nothing to honor the deal.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic