Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Can't direct bill from Play Store.. AGAIN...
6speed8

I've been direct billing Google Play Music and Pandora for nearly three years. It seems every time I replace the phone, I run into this issue. I can't be the only one that is going through this issue ever, yet Verizon seems to think it's Google and Google seems to think it's Verizon. I have done anything and everything out there. I have deleted my phone number as a payment method. But when I go back into payment options to add my number back as a payment option, my phone number is not a choice. It only shows a gift card, credit card, or a bank account. However when I open payment methods, before going into more payment options, Verizon billing is a choice. I select it and I click enable. I keep getting a response that says my account is ineligible for direct billing and to contact my carrier. I have tried all these things via the app on my phone, via my laptop going to pay. Google.com. On network. On Wi-Fi. 90 minutes on the phone today with Verizon, and 30 with Google Play. Both are telling me they have a "ticket" open and will get back to me anywhere from 4 to 72 hours between the two of them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic