Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,074 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Receiving Blank Text Messages from my own phone from Me
TIFFSWN

Dear Community,

I have been trying to research and find out if there was ever a resolution to this topic and I haven't found one. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and am up to date with the latest updates for this phone pushed out by Verizon Wireless (just did last update earlier this week). In the last couple of months I have been receiving a random blank text message from my phone number, that shows up as 'Me' with my profile pic. The latest one was received 1/25/2019 at 2:40p and as usual, my phone is sitting near me, I am not using it nor on it and from what I gather it isn't doing any strange random text to anyone else. I have gotten at least 3 text messages like this so far.

I use the already installed Message+ app (now version 6.6.7) that came with the phone and have never had this issue with this phone nor any previous Samsung Galaxy S versions I have had.  I run the Samsung Diagnostics and phone checks and nothing has raised any flags, so at this point, if there is a glitch in the Message app I would really like to know so I can either stop using it or find another message app to use until this is fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic