Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,445 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Outreach messages with link blocked by verizon
sahilpruthi11
Hi team Verizon,

I'm a product manager at Innovaccer, and we are trying to outreach send text messages using a third party messaging service called Twilio to various users in the US. We realized that Verizon blocks the text message everytime we send an outreach which has a URL in it. All other carriers let the message pass, except for Verizon .The link that we send is a secure link(https), and the SMS text has no spam content. All SMS texts without a link are passed by Verizon however.

For instance:

Message that gets received on Verizon: Hi, your physician is trying to send you a text message.

Message that gets blocked on Verizon: Hi, you physician is trying to send you a text message. To check it out, click here(clickable link)

Even if the link is https://www.google.com, it gets blocked by Verizon.

We request you to help us resolve this issue on immediate priority since our users are not able to get the SMS texts. A few notes that you might have:

1. Twlio is a third party application that uses different service providers for sending the message. So we won't know which service provider is being used to send an outreach at a particular time.

2. If you'd like to register a ticket on the issue corresponding to a Verizon number, you may do so on the following contact details:

Name: Erin [removed]

Erin is my colleague at Innovaccer. We tried sending outreaches to various Verizon numbers, but failed. The above number being one of the cases.

Looking forward to hear from you  

Regards

Sahil [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic