Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
REALLY MESSED UP
HOTDOGS4ME

I called about condensing my bill. The associate took one of my lines that I wasn't using and put it under my dads number. She said nothing would change. He could still use his phone & he'd have 2 ID's under his number. I said it doesn't make sense, but whatever works. She then deleted my dads phone from my account for some unbeknown reason!!! After 1 hour of waiting, I hung up and called back. I was told that my dad's 3g phone could not be put back on because Verizon no long supported 3g. I repeatedly said, "this was your associates fault. she removed his phone for no reason!" So the next assoc, said he "fixed it". My dads phone is now working. But, what he had done was connect a 4g phone to my dads number that we don't even have anymore!!!! I spent 4 hours on the phone speaking with 3-4 people. I did not get any resolution. Some Tech Op person tried for over an hour to try to reconnect my dads phone. I had to just hang up. My dad is now without a phone. My parents are in their 80's & do not want a smart phone. This was a major screw up by Verizon & I kept getting passed around & put on hold. Planning on moving to another carrier next week. Oh and btw, it took 6 hours for Verizon to switch ID's for 2 of my phones only to be transferred to Apple to fix the issue. I was credited one month for one phone lines bill. Wow.......

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic