Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,573 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

International Travel Plan Rates on Website
bent199
Enthusiast - Level 2

My other half is traveling for 18 days to Argentina this week.

We have the Travel Pass ($10/dy) which worked well for us last year in Germany and Greece, because the days when we were catching trains, planes, and automobiles, and needed Google maps or DB train app, we used the daily Travel Pass.  Otherwise, we kept the phones in airplane mode with wifi on, and were still able to call/chat with WhatsAp and even phone calls over wifi.

However, she is going without me and we want her to be a little more connected.  So we went to the Verizon website, used the travel planner, saw the Monthly Travel Plan at $23.40/month for 250 min talk, 1,000 SMS sent, and 2 GB of data. Signed up.  But our account shows $130/month for that monthly travel plan.

Called Verizon today to get clarification... the Verizon rep said that was inaccurate (the $23.40 month) and shouldn't be on the website that the actual cost of the Monthly Travel Plan is $130/month.

Anyone else seen this on the website? What is the true cost? Did a screen capture this morning and below is what the web page looks like...

Thanks!

Monthly Travel Plan??

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic