Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Galaxy Watch LTE not connecting to network
MrsJackson

I am having this issue with my Galaxy watch: bought it brand new a couple of months ago and it worked fine until about a couple of weeks ago. It will not connect to the network anymore. I try to send a message when I am away from my phone and it tells me, "Cannot send from phone number, send through watch number intsead?" NO! That is not why I bought this watch.

So, I took it to Verizon. They did FIVE factory resets and it still will not work. Ok, no problem. Send it back, since it is still under warranty, and they will send me a new one. Well first thing, they sent me a used scratched up watch! I'm sorry but $400 is a lot to me and I do not appreciate getting someone's used watch. 

So, sent that back and waited three days for the warranty department to recieve it back so they could send me another. They did and I was very grateful that this one was in very good shape. Did not seemed used. BUT same issue! This one will not connect to the network either! At this point I do not believe it is something I am doing wrong or that there is something wrong with the watch or my phone. By the way I have a brand new Note 9 so there should not be an issue there. This is all very frustrating considering I pay a lot of money each month and paid for this watch and service for it and I am not getting it!!!!!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic