Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,559 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

55+ Unlimited Plan Difficulties
Tarpack

I recently (June 2019) upgraded to an additional phone line and two new phones based on the promise of the Verizon rep (over the phone contact for service changes) that the discounted 55+ Unlimited Plan would be available. He assured me this was something he could do and that he would call me back within a week after getting the new line of service and the phones. I live in North Carolina which is not one of the states included in the program currently, but the rep assured me that this was something he could offer. 

It's now a month later and he wasn't able to resolve the issue, nor were other reps after close to 8 hours on the phone with multiple calls. I was even promised that the issue would be escalated and would be resolved since a promise was made to me when I agreed to change my service, but no luck.

Last year there was an offer on my account for the 55+ plan, but I am now being told that the only way this can be provided is if the offer appears on my account again. I'm told that I should keep checking my account to see when the offer may show up, as they are sure it will be there again one day.

Not sure why this plan is so limited as to availability if I qualify based on age and was offered this plan when I made changes to my account. Everyone tries to be helpful, but they can't deliver on the promise.

I am hopeful that someone from Verizon will be able to fulfill the promises that were made regarding the ability to sign up for the 55+ unlimited plan.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic