Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,523 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Message+ not syncing sent messages
wiscpilot

I'm having trouble with syncing of sent messages.  Here's the scenario:

Personal phone:  Verizon Galaxy S10e running standard SMS app (purchased yesterday)
Work phone:  AT&T iPhone running Message+

I frequently need to send and receive text messages on my work phone using my personal number; up until now, I've relied on iPhone integration to do this. Now that my new personal phone is an Android, I'd like to use Message+ on my work phone (using my personal Verizon number) for this purpose. This also allows me to make and receive calls using my personal phone number on my work phone - neat!

Here's the problem: when I send a message on my work phone using Message+, the sent message never appears in the Android messages app on my personal phone. Messages that other people send to my Verizon number show up in both places (in the Andriod messages app and Message+ on my work iPhone) - but on my personal Android phone, I only see the messages that I received, and messages that I sent directly from the Android phone, not the messages that I sent from Message+ on my work iPhone. Message+ does contain the messages that I send from my Android, so this appears to be a one-way problem.

Is there a way to get the messages sent with Message+ to sync into my Android SMS app?

Thanks,
John

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic