Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,642 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Bad Service
jjoyner91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been experiencing declining service from verizon. On my plan there are 2 iphone 8 plus so it should not be due to the devices. I have always had verizon and i used to get service in places that at & t couldnt even get it. Our internet is also spotty unless hooked to wifi. Now I cant even get service on some of the major streets in my area. Having scetchy service is not ideal for me and i need to know why the service is declining. I have read different posts about the same issue and so many people are having this problem right now. Some articles have even said that they think that the 5G being added to the towers is causing issues for regular service. I do not know how true that is, but I would like an explanation. Paying a phone bill that is close to $200 dollars and not having the service that I used to have is infuriating. I pay this bill because I need reliable service. Service that I can count on to get back and forth safely and have a way to contact someone if I am in a tight spot. Right now I do not have faith in my service I am being provided and would like explanations. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic