Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,155 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How long does it take for an order to cancel
Effietti
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting incredibly frustrated and every answer I have gotten has changed the next day or just been wrong. 

I tried ordering an Samsung Galaxy S10plus online. It was supposed to take 2 days. 5 days later there has been no update and support kept telling me "in 24 hours there will be an update", there were no updates on the order. My account was charged though.

So I finally cancelled the order, assured by support that there was no fee and I would get a confirmation that it was cancelled. I have not gotten anything showing it's been cancelled. Very frustrated, I went to a locale verizon store, thinking they could confirm it's cancelled and finally get my phone. 

They were nice, but said the order has been cancelled but it has to be processed, which should take 24hrs. BUT because it's a friday it most likely would not be done till Monday. I understand they could not do anything, but do not understand why it can't go through right away. ESPECIALLY on an order that was never processed in the first place.

I check my account today just in case. (The person at the verizon store said there was a small chance it would go through today). And nothing. I talk to online support. They tell me it wouldn't go through until Tuesday or Wednesday next week!!

At this point I am beyond frustrated and I do not like to be this person, but very seriously considering switching carryers. Support has been been friendly but incredibly unhelpful and has given me a different story every time. 

I'm posting here in the hopes that anyone in a similar situation could tell me how long it took to clear up. If they have cancelled orders that were "in process". 

Who I have the same questioned this topic