Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,368 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Rebate $200 per line for switching
webbgordon34
Enthusiast - Level 1

I made the switch over from T-Mobile on April 3 rd of this year.  I was promised a $200 rebate per line for the switch over for a total of $600.  That is a nice incentive to make a switch.  It is now August 12 th, and I am still to see this $600.  I have talked to Verizon, including the rebate office, over 15 times.  This issue is still not resolved.  Just this evening I have been on the phone for over 4  hours with nothing being accomplished. Anytime I have asked to talk to a supervisor I have been transferred to the wrong department and then I have been disconnected with.  I have not lost my cool, do not know how I have not to tell the truth.  I am however beyond frustrated.  My phone has been disconnected due to these issues 4 times now.   I was told that the account would be issued credits for those disconnects.  As of right now I have a credit owed to me for a grand total of $840.  This of course does not include all the personal and family time I have had to waste trying to have this issue corrected.  Over 4 hours just today.  This is beyond ridiculous.  I am beyond over this and wish I had never made the switch.  What is really sad, overall the phone service has been fantastic. I am puzzled how a company can run this way.  To be honest I have talked to a few very nice and helpful people. However due to the lack of professionalism of other Representatives, not putting notes in the system, which is a part of their job.  So every time I have had to start over again.  How can I get this fixed and resolved?  Seems like it will never will be.  

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic