Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,274 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

My Jetpack constantly disconnects
Tapunks
Enthusiast - Level 1

I basically live in a semi-truck and enjoy playing my console games. When it's near the end of the day I'll stop in an area with 4g and 4-5 bars of connection (anything less and Verizon gives you a connection that makes dial-up seem fast). I've had my Jetpack a few months now and until this last week never had a problem with it. Now every 30 seconds it'll disconnect from my game console. I check the Jetpack and it shows being on with 4-5 bars and 1 device connected (my console) then I check the consoles network and it'll have reconnected by then. I always turn off the device after use so it's never on longer than 5 hours, so don't ask me a worthless stupid idiotic moronic waste of time question like "Have you tried restarting it?" And I dont over charge the device either having been warned it'll melt the battery. The whole point of having the Jetpack was unlimited 4g service and never dropping to 3g service. I have a completely isolated account for the Jetpack just for this service because if you add a Jetpack on your account it gets a whopping 5gigs of 4g then 3g. Yet now I'm paying $80/month with autopay for a useless block of plastic. I can connect with my phone and it doesn't have the same issue so I tested the console. I always try the Jetpack first, get the same constant disconnects and revert to my phone as a hotspot. My phone is Verizon also and magically doesn't disconnect every 30 seconds. So it's not the console with the problem, it's the Jetpack messing up. The phone is unlimited but not unlimited 4g, they're stingy like that, which was the reason I needed the Jetpack. heck I have a T-Mobile phone and at 1 bar of connection, it'll give me a better connection than the Jetpack now, and T-Mobile is terrible! How will you fix this Jetpack issue? I swear if you ask me something I already answered we're going to have a problem...

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic