Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,743 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Loyal Customers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

Why does it seem like we are punished for being loyal customers? I pay my bill on time, I've bought several phones, I have the highest available plan, and yet I can't get something like a "loyalty discount" on a new phone. You will give me $450 off my new phone if I trade in a my current phone, that i spent $1000 on. How about you just give me a discount on this new phone since I've already paid for my current phone and I'm now spending $1400 on a new one? A new customer can get that same $450 plus an extra $200 because they are a new customer, or even get a free one if they get a second line (so half off), yet here we are paying the highest monthy fees of any provider month after month and aren't able to get half off of one phone. I mean I believe I just saw the Note10 half off at another provider for just one phone. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my service and I am willing to pay for what I consider the best service but perhaps you look into giving breaks/discounts to loyal customers like me/us that don't come with stipulations. How about every two years we can the latest-greatest phone we want for half off as long as we don't have a current phone we are paying for on our bill.  I'm sure I'm not the only one out here wondering this. 

Sincerely, 

Just a customer with a thought 

Who I have the same questioned this topic