Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,985 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Order System is questionable
malattar

Few weeks ago, I decided to add a third line to my L-Plan at home (for my kid). First attempt to do so failed after the site that I was directed to (payment service) did not accept my payment (still don't know the reason). Let's call this Order A. Order A was attempted on 8/22. Second attempt resulted in having the order captured in the system. It said that my iPhone 8+ was "Processing". This was on 8/22. I was also assured by the sales rep at the local store that I will need to get a text message informing me when I can drive to the store for pick up. This was Order B. Later that day (8/22), I got an email telling me that Order A was canceled by Fraud Team. I called the Fraud Team and explained that it was not a Fraud, simply a payment rejection. They assured me that it is OK and that they will cancel Order A anyway. From that point on, the Order Status page would show "Refund Complete" next to Order A even when there was no payment made!!!

On 8/29 (night), the order status website still showed "Processing". On 8/30, Order B disappeared from the site. I called and texted with Cameron. He could not figure out what happened. He kept telling me that Order B was canceled due to Fraud and I kept telling him he is mixing Order A (not showing) with Order B (showing). He then took few minutes to discuss with his manager (yeh right)...He came back and said that Order B was ready for pick up at the store. He gave me a different store number than the one I asked them to deliver to. I called both stores (while the rep was still online). The tired salesman in both stores confirmed no such order is in their system. After few minutes of back and forth with Cameron, he apologized and said he did not know what happened. He assured me that I will not be billed for anything. I am now doing the order through Best Buy....Hopefully, I will have a third phone come next week.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic