Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,606 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Pre-Order Issue
maak
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having/had an issue with my pre-order that I haven't seen anyone else have, though I could have missed it. I pre-ordered the 11 Pro Max Midnight Green, 44mm SBSS Watch, and a 40mm Silver Aluminum Watch on 9/13 as soon as pre-ordering opened up.

I received the confirmation e-mail, but after a few days I noticed nothing was showing under order status except the shipment of the return box for one of the watches that I'm upgrading. I checked on PC, app on both my Android and iPhone, and on my iPad, since I had seen advice to others to check due to the apps, and even devices, showing different information for orders sometimes.

I ended up calling into the Internet Orders team and they were not able to find the orders, but did find confirmation e-mail. After the rep (who was awesome by the way) got two managers on the phone to figure out what was going on, they decided to just rebuild my order and said they would put in a request or something to have me moved back to my original spot in the queue from my original order.

Does anyone have any experience with the system not getting the order, but receiving the confirmation e-mail, having the order rebuilt, and then being put back in the queue at your original spot?

My concern is the delivery dates are set for the 27th now, instead of the 20th, so I don't know if they got me placed back in my original queue spot. I'll be calling back later today, but wanted to see if anyone had been through this exact situation before. I'm going to be quite upset if I don't get my devices because the Verizon system messed up up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic