Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,453 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Fraudulent charges
kurtmpaul
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello everybody. Let me first say that it's taken a while to find out how to post anything. I've never had a ''community website'' work so hard at keeping anyone from posting. MAKE YOUR SITES USER FRIENDLY. 

I'm 42yo, paralyzed with 2 incurable life threatening conditions that I struggle to keep in check. I'm constantly fighting corrupt health insurance companies for care and staying alive is very expensive. I chose Verizon because I need the reliability their services provide.

I was charged $181.60 which is a HUGE DEAL FOR ME! After calling Verizon's customer service department, they have no record of the charge. They then gave me the phone number to call associated with this charge. After calling it I reached VERIZON IN FLORIDA!! Seriously?? COME ON!!! I'm amazed at how swiftly the buck was passed, call your bank. I wasn't able to stop payment because of the type of charge it was (emt). I filled out a dispute form with my bank. I'll be filling out a police report today. If this doesn't get resolved, I'm going public, starting with my social media followers and then, with my local news agencies. I most definitely will take legal action over $181.60 as a matter of principle. 

Doesn't Verizon have a fraud department? Why wasn't I transferred to them. This is a reaccuring problem, seeing how I'm not the only one it's happening to. IF A SCAM ARTIST IS COMMITTING CRIMES USING YOUR NAME, WOULDN'T YOU GET INVOVLED TO STOP THEM? YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM! HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME FORWARD BEFORE YOU TAKE ACTION? The money has to be going somewhere, track it down. 

In the meantime, I'm having to choose what medications I have to go without. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic