Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Device Trade In Issue
PH15
Enthusiast

I recently purchased (9/25/2019) an Apple iPhone 11 online through Verizon.  I traded-in my Apple iPhone 7 as a part of the deal.  After receiving my new phone, I sent the iPhone 7 to Verizon using the provided UPS shipping label and box.  The traded-in phone was received by the Verizon Returns Center in Fort Worth, TX on 10/08/2019 (I have the tracking number from UPS to confirm this).  I continue to receive threatening emails from Verizon that I need to return my trade-in device or else.  I have tried to call multiple times to only wait for an hour with no answer.  I have also chatted with verizon reps and did not come to any conclusion.  It was almost be 2 months and i have become extremely frustrated.  I do not want to have my account charged back or start this process over again.  Anyone else having this problem? And can anyone at verizon please help me with this issue.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic