Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,228 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Iphone 6s and 8 can't text non-iphones in poor coverage, worked on ATT, total runaround from Verizon
bbbradlepc
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm starting to think I made a mistake in switching to Verizon.  I explained in the store that I had an AT&T microcell due to poor/no coverage in the house, and even with wifi calling I can't text Android phones without it.  They danced a bit, but led me to believe that Verizon tech support could offer similar capability with a service extender.  Several epic calls later, tech support has not provided a service extender or solved the problem.  So here I am, 4 months in, and I can't reliably text or group text if one of the targets is an Android phone.  So questions:

1. How do I get the ability to text, which was working flawlessly until I switched to Verizon, without switching back to AT&T?

2. Why can't Verizon be honest that they are not going to provide a microcell/extender instead of keeping you on the phone through 3 levels of tech support?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic