Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,676 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Misinformation about promotions regarding phone upgrade
courageous_C

I would like to know Coroparate Customer Relations number. I have been misinformed about stackable promos regarding upgrading my device. I was looking at getting an Iphone 7 but an agent I spoke with inform me about two stackable promos I would be able to use to get an Iphone XS. Since I thought that was a better option I went ahead to upgrade yesterday. I was told the phone was on backorder until Dec. Today, I received my tracking information. When I chatted today with a new agent she was able to update my mailing information. I asked her to verify my new monthly payments with my update. The price was different  than what was discussed.She informed me the previous agent did not disclose all of the information regarding one promotion and apologized. She was able to find a different promo that could work. The chat session timed out as I proceed to do the trade-in for me phone and before the new promo was applied. When I singed back in, I received another agent (3rd person), she informed me that the previous agent who I just was disconnected from on the chat missed informed me about a stackable promotion as there is no promotion. Now, I am stuck with a phone that is shipping I could have down without. I will also want to give the phone back but will be requitred to pay a re-stock fee for information that was inaccurate. I dont not appreciate working with three different agents and being told three different things. I ultimately upgraded to a newer device based on information from VZN live chat agent.  I am going to pay for for a phone than the agreed upon amount. I need to know who to get in contact with to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic