Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,074 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Samsung S10 contacts group "Video calling group"
edfsee

I recently purchased a Samsung S10. Love the phone except for one issue making me crazy. I sync my email and contacts from my online 365 account.  I use the Outlook app. Gmail is seperate with no contacts. All the contacts initially sync'd no problem. Then I started to notice some disappearing, some in comapny groups and some with no company (family). I've tried deleting the account (business) and many other things. I have never had this issue with my other phones, mostly Motorola's. I have a totaI of 718  in the contacts app. In contacts>Groups. there are ones I have (different companies) with a buidling icon and then two groups with people icon, "Not assigned" (containing all 718 contacts) and another "Video calling group" with 36 members. This video calling group randomly disappears and the contacts (36) are not be found. I cannot delete the group as there in no options when I select the group and view the contacts, there is only a "delete" and not a "delete group only" like the other groups. I cannot even move these contacts to another group. I have enabled and diabled video calling in the phone app. Making me crazy! Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic