Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,254 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

"Loyalty" Unlimited Data plan streaming issues.
JoeMikeKnight
Contributor - Level 1

I was switched over to the "loyalty umlimited" play a few months ago. Every since I randomly experience slow page loading and can barely stream anything. When I was switched over I was not invformed my plan would mean my connection would be "throttled when there is network congestion. I think it is a little misleading that my plan literally says "stream all you want" on the data summary but I have yet to have a single stream work without buffering CONSTANTLY(even at low quality/resolution streams). I know it's Verizon because it happens at the exact same time with the other phones on my plan. There have been multiple instances where I have been with a group where there are other Verizon customers with alternate unlimited data plans and their speeds are just fine right when my webpages or streams to buffer, buffer, buffer. 

Can someone with Verizon support please clarify the following:

-- What is the frequency at which my speed may be slowed down?

--  Is there any way I can verify when Verizon plans on throttling my data speeds throughout the day?

-- Is there any idicator I can use to prepare for bandwidth slow downs or verify when I am in this period? (I am tired of being taken by surprise)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic